These customer reports of their Starlink installations are well worth a read as they can give you ideas as to your own job plus things to watch out for. We are more than happy to add more customer install’s to … Read More
Some useful reminders for when searching our Website:
- Too many results? To search for an exact phrase, surround your keyword terms with quotes. E.g. "grid aerial"
- To search on a particular page (when using desktop PC or laptop) press CTRL+F to "Find on Page"
Our Starlink wall install kits comprise pretty much all you need to install a Starlink (though it does not include the actual Starlink, obviously….) :
– 1.5″ / 38.2mm (Nyloc) pole coupler with stainless nuts & bolts.
– 6ft x 1.5″ extra heavy duty cranked pole.
– Hot dip galvanised wall brackets, either :
– – a pair of Low Profile or 6″x6″ or 6″x9″ or
– – a single 12″x12″ or 12″x18″.
– All bolts and nuts are stainless, all nuts are Nyloc.
– 4ft of self amalgamating tape.
– Stainless wall bolts c/w universal plugs.
– Box of 100 black clips.
– Screw eye.
Unfortunately we cannot ship this kit out of the UK however we do stock a kit with a shortened pole some versions of which can be sent abroad (at a carriage surcharge).… Read More
Heavy duty product for coupling 1.5” poles together.
Available with Zinc plated or stainless nuts & bolts, and with plain or Nyloc nuts.
Fits the Starlink mounting pole.
Non UK orders ALWAYS incur a carriage surcharge.
For this item the surcharge for orders to the USA or Canada (payable with this button) is :
5 day plus service = £20.00 surcharge, or
1 to 3 day service = £30.02 surcharge
For other countries please contact us for a quote BEFORE ordering !
… Read More
This page is purely about the installing of a Starlink dish, particularly installing it on to a longer pole and/or avoiding the use of its “sprung pins”. It is not about the system’s technical specifications or effectiveness and we do … Read More
Quality all metal F connector coupler with nut and washer.
(also see our F connector Back to back couplers [without nuts & washers])
Unlike most websites who just spout copied and pasted Gobbledegook which hardly anyone could get through without some form of stimulant, this is a very short and succinct page. Other than E mails we do not keep any digital records, … Read More